My Favourite... Book I Read in 2017

It's the first Wednesday of the year and time for the first My Favourite... post, thanks to Maureen's Books. Fittingly enough, the theme of the week was favourite book I read in 2017.


Personally I struggled to pin it down to just one book as I read a lot of great books in 2017. Some of my favourites includes;
The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flag

Comments

  1. I had a hard time picking one favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any on your list, but I do think I have a copy of A Monster Calls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Bear and the Nightingale. I read Fried Green Tomatoes years ago, but I don't remember much. That must mean I need to read again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not remembering much is always an excuse for re-reading. :-)

      Delete
  4. I think it's always hard to pick a favorite book. There are so many great ones out there. I haven't read any of the books you've mentioned. I'll have to check them out.
    Thank you so much for sharing your favorite and signing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're welcome. Feel free to check them out.

      Delete
  5. I didn't like A Monster Calls but I know I am the minority. The Bear and the Nightingale is on my tbr shelf and I can't wait to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think A Monster Calls isn't for everyone. Maybe you'll like The Bear and The Nightingale?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge