Top Ten Tuesday; Characters I'd Name a Pet After

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was characters I'd name a pet after.


Here's my list.
Sherlock - from the Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Moriarty - from the Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Aslan - from the Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
Caspian - from the Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
Karou from the A Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
Akiva from the A Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
Morozko from the Winternight trilogy by Katherine Arden
Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Nemo from Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
Phileas Fogg from Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne

Comments

  1. Nemo should totally be a name of an aquatic pet, too! :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/11/17/top-ten-tuesday-290/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine a Akiva as a Husky. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge