Top Ten Tuesday; Horror Books To Movie/TV Adaptions

A new Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. This week was a Halloween freebie, so I chose to write a list of horror books to movie/TV adaptions.

My picks are;

The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

The Shining by Stephen King

Carrie by Stephen King

The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James

Dracula by Bram Stoker

Comments

  1. Wow love this list, i only own one of these books and i have seen Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankenstein is a fabulous read, whether you like scary stories or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TV adaptation of The Haunting of Hill House was fantastic.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve read most of these, but I haven’t seen the movies. I’m so bad at watching movies! I don’t understand why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge