Book Tag; Creatures of the Night Tag

I came across the Creatures of the Night tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag. Now, let's see who some of my favourite creatures of the night are.

Vampire
My favourite vampire is obviously Dracula. Those who know me well enough is aware that Bram Stoker's Dracula is a favourite book of mine, so I doubt the answer is a shocker.


Werewolf
Mia from Hood Academy by Shelley Wilson


Zombie
Sheri, human turned zombie in The Kill Crew by Joseph D'Lacey


Ghost
Mrs. Owens from The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


Witch/Magician
Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling.


Halfgod
Aru Shah from Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi


Fae
Effie of Glen Coe from The Laird of Duncairn by Craig Comer.


Angel
Akiva from The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor


When it comes to aliens, demons and humans with superpowers, I can't say I've read enough to list any characters that I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge