Book Tag Saturday; Halloween Tag

I came across this fun Halloween Tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I decided to play along as I have a weak spot for both book tags and Halloween.

Favorite Horror Book?
I struggle to choose between Bram Stoker's Dracula and Stephen King's The Shining.

What is the scariest moment you experienced while reading a book?
I might be a boring person in that sense, but I haven't had a scary moment yet.

Have you ever dressed up as a book character for Halloween?
Not yet, but I would love to do it once.

If books were just as cheap as candy, what book would you give kids when they came trick or treating?
I would probably go for either Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling or The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

If you could find something bookish in your Trick or Treat stash, what would you hope for?
Probably bookmarks and bookish candles.

If you had to choose one author to go Trick or Treating with, who would you choose?
Tony Pollard, as I suspect we might end up discussing horror movies.

In what bookish world do you want to go Trick or Treating in?
As a Harry Potter fan, I would say Hogsmeade and Hogwarts.

What bookish villian do you not want to run into in a dark alley on Halloween?
Bellatrix LeStrange for sure.

Would you rather dress up as a vampire, zombie, werewolf or Shadowhunter?
Vampire for the win.

What books are on your Halloween TBR?
It's so far undecided as I've already read quite a few spooky books this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge