Book Blogger Hop; Favourite Horror Book-To-Movie Adaption

It's Friday and time for yet another Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "What's your favourite horror book-to-movie adaption?".

Those who know me well enough know by now I'm a huge fan of Dracula by Bram Stoker, so there's probably no surprise I'll mention a couple of Dracula adaptions as I can't choose between them.

First of is the horror comedy of Dracula - Dead and Loving It, which is the one most loosely based on the classic novel, but it is completely hilarious at times.


Next off is Bram Stoker's Dracula, an adaption which I love due to Sir Anthony Hopkins as Prof. Van Helsing (though Mel Brooks does a good job as well in the movie mentioned above).



The third I will mention is what I would call a proper classic, which is Dracula from 1931 with Bela Lugosi as Dracula.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge