Review; Summer Dreams at Villa Limoncello by Daisy James

Recently, I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the novel Summer Dreams at Villa Limoncello by Daisy James through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Netgalley
Escape to Villa Limoncello… where dreams come true in the most unexpected ways.

Izzie Jenkins never expected to find herself living in a gorgeous oasis in Tuscany but when life gives you Villa Limoncello you say thank you and bake treats to celebrate!

Izzie and debonair chef Luca Castelotti are officially setting up shop together but when their inaugural ‘Pasta and Painting’ venture is sabotaged and one of their guests poisoned they’re forced to turn detective. Because if they can’t find the culprit, they’ll be out of business before they’ve even begun...

A gorgeous holiday read perfect for fans of Sarah Morgan and Jenny Oliver.

My Thoughts on the Book
Summer Dreams at Villa Limoncello was a sweet, light and engaging feelgood read set in Italy. I loved Izzie and Luca and I'm tempted to try a few of the recipes in the back of the book. A nifty detail I liked was that in the beginning of the chapter, the location in addition to a colour was mentioned to set the mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge