Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; Closing Survey

Dewey's Readathon is more or less over and I have to admit that I gave up on reading at 11 PM last night as I couldn't think straight anymore. It's not fun reading if I feel like it's a chore instead of fun, so I went to bed. Nevertheless, at least I managed to read some books, though not as many as I had planned.

Now it's perhaps time to write the closing survey.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I had to throw in the towel at the 10th hour as I couldn't think straight anymore.

2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Poems on the Underground edited by Gerard Benson (poetry anthology)
Love Poems by Pablo Neruda (poetry collection)
Bonsai by Alejandro Zambra (novella)
Finne kyrkjedøra i meg by Per Helge Genberg (novella)

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? Probably Love Poems and Poems on the Underground.


4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile? I do like it as it is, even though I never complete the entire readathon as I get a bit sleepy after a while.


5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? This isn't my first readathon and I'm sure I'll participate again. I might be interested in volunteering, but I haven't quite decided yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge