Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge; Do I Enjoy Shopping?


As it's been quite a while since I've done a Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge post courtesy of the blog named Long and Short Reviews, I decided it was time and today's topic was "Do you enjoy shopping? Why or why not?".

Overall, I find shopping as a hobby rather boring snooze-fest, but that being said, I do enjoy shopping for books, or stop by at a cool vintage shop. I can't do a whole day of shopping though, even at vintage shops or bookstores.

Comments

  1. I love shopping for books, too. I never consider a book a waste because if I enjoy the book, I pass it on to someone else. If I don't, I donate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shopping at vintage stories too. I only shop for used books.
    My post: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2024/07/10/www-wednesday-would-i-stay-in-a-haunted-house/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge