Top Five Wednesday; Must Have on Vacation

It's Wednesday and perhaps time for a new Top Five Wednesday post, courtesy of the Top Five Wednesday Goodreads group. The theme of the week was must-have on vacation and I decided writing a list with underrated books, as they deserve some love too.

Here's my five picks.

Pieces of Happiness by Anne Østby

Freydis by Gunhild Haugnes

The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans

Wooing the Farmer by Jenny Frame

The Stationmaster's Daughter by Kathleen McGurl

Comments

  1. I want to read The Little Bookshop of Love Stories. It's been on my list for ages!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/29/goodreads-top-5-wednesday-books-to-take-on-holiday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cover of Pieces of Happiness!!! That is gorgeous!! I'm really curious about Freydis!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge