Top Ten Tuesday; Books on My Autumn TBR

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was something so simple as top ten books on my autumn TBR pile. At the moment I wanted to focus a bit on reading press copies, as I'm unfortunately a bit backlogged and need to get my act together. Some of the press copies are for books published in the last couple of months, while some of the others are a tad bit older.

My list includes;
Trikset by Emanuel Bergmann

Anestesi by Henrik Fram

Svartstilla by Susanne Skogstad

De tapte barna by Rosanna Ley

Vindene by Morten Claussen

Stalpi by Stefan Spjut

Forvandlinga by Kathrine Nedrejord

Sauesankertanker by Torgeir Rebolledo Pedersen

Ingenlund: Morrigans forbannelse by Jessica Townsend

The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell

Comments

  1. I love the book cover for Anestesi. I hope the story for it is just as interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy these! I love the cover with all the people and animals on it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge