Top Ten Tuesday; Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week is ten books by my favourite authors that I still haven't read.

My list includes;

The Battle of Britain by James Holland

RAF Centenary Experience by James Holland

Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker

Dracula's Guest by Bram Stoker

The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Treasure Island by R. L. Stevenson

The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden

Runemarks by Joanne Harris

The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice

Comments

  1. I've read Dracula's Guest but I haven't read The Lair of the White Worm yet. Great list!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :-) There's so many books to read, it's hard to find time to read them all.

      Delete
  2. I didn’t know that Bram Stoker wrote so much stuff. I’ve only read Dracula.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read Dracula as well. Funny enough, I once upon a time wrote my BA dissertation on that novel.

      Delete
  3. The Battle of Britain sounds interesting. That time period must have been so scary for the people living at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the time period must have been unpleasant to say it the least.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge