Book Tag; Cosy Autumn Tag

As I enjoy doing book tags from time to time, I wanted to do the Cosy Autumn Tag I found over at Alli The Book Giraffe, especially as I love autumn.

1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn?
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

2. What is your favourite autumnal book cover?
Halloween: A Collection of Short Stories by Matt Shaw

3. What is your favourite autumnal drink to read with?
Although I enjoy drinking tea while reading, sometimes I end up drinking blackcurrant toddy in the autumn just to change things up a bit. In Norway, we have those instant sachets (fortunately a lot cheaper to buy at the local grocery store where I live than online internationally), but there's always those fancy ones you could make from scratch, like this one

4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?
I prefer reading late at night, as it helps me wind down a bit before going to bed.

5. Halloween is coming! What is your favourite spooky read?
If you're in search for an atmospheric ghost story, The Woman in Black by Susan Hill is a good one.

6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?
Dracula by Bram Stoker. Yes, I know I'm a bit weird.

7. What is your favourite autumnal reading snack?
No matter what, one can't really go wrong with cinnamon buns or chocolate

8. What is your favourite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading?
I usually just go for some mustard yellow pillar candles, so nothing too fancy really.

9. When you’re not reading, what is your favourite autumnal activity?
I love to knit and I'm currently knitting on a green sweater

10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?
I haven't quite decided yet, but there will obviously be some horror and paranormal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge