Book Blogger Hop; Student Book Recommendation

It's perhaps time for another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and the topic for today is "It's back-to-school time. What book would you recommend to students, whether it's an educational read or an enjoyable diversion from textbooks?".

My recommendation might be more suitable for older students, and university students, but I would love to recommend The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova if they're in search of a diversion from textbooks. It's not a short book, but it's a good read, especially if someone is into Dracula.

Comments

  1. The Historian is one of my favorite books. It is so good. I second your recommendation. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read that one. On looking it up it does sound good, but at over 700 pages it sounds like a big investment!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/09/13/book-blogger-hop-back-to-school-what-book-would-you-recommend-to-students/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge