Book Blogger Hop; Library Card Sign-Up Month

It's perhaps time for another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and the question(s) for this week were "September is Library Card Sign-Up Month. What role have libraries played in your reading journey? Do you have any recommendations for books or fond recollections involving libraries?".


As my parents took me to the library down the street even before I could read (I was probably a few months old the first time, but can't say for sure), I've always had a love for both books and libraries. As my late mother named me after the protagonist in Kristin Lavransdatter by Sigrid Undset, I was basically "doomed" to love books from the get-go really. I can't complain, as books are awesome.

Some of my more fond memories involving libraries includes my late mother and I spending Saturdays at a library after my parents divorced when I was a teen, borrowing books to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge