#SixForSunday; Books I Think They Should Study In School

It's Sunday and perhaps time for a new #SixForSunday post, courtesy of A Little But A Lot. The theme of the week was books I think they should study at school. That said, some of the books I've picked are probably more suitable for older students and not kids in primary school.

Here's my picks.

The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers by Loung Ung

12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup

I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali with Delphine Minoui

Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge