Book Tag; Are You Ready For Sweater Weather? The Autumn Tag
I came across this fun tag called Are You Ready For Sweater Weather? The Autumn Tag over at Jenniely and I decided to play along.
Rules: Answer the questions, link back to the creator (Jenniely) and tag other people!
1. Hot Chocolate - what is your comfort book?
The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans.
2. Pumpkin Carving - what is your favourite creative outlet?
Photography and creative writing.
3. Falling Leaves - changes that appear bad, but you secretly love?
When the autumn arrives and the darkness arrives again. As I struggle with migraines, too much sunlight is a pain at times.
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte - something you love that others seems to judge
Horror novels - I sometimes get a bit crap for loving them.
5. Bonfire Night - what makes you explode with joy?
"Everything" autumn. The beautiful foilage, the warm colours, the colder weather, wearing knitted sweaters, curl up inside with a good book, lighting the fireplace, you name it.
6. Fright Night - favourite scary book or film
This one may not be scary-scary, but I do love the movie Dracula - Dead and Loving It. As for spooky books, I'd recommend The Woman in Black by Susan Hill.
7. Halloween Candy - favourite thing to eat
Aside from chocolate, I do love a tasty cinnamon swirl.
8. Scarves - your autumn "must have" accessory
I do love a nice scarf.
9. Fire - a book or film that burns your soul
12 Years A Slave by Solomon Northup
10. Toffee Apples - a book or film that seems one thing but really has a different side
Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle