Book Blogger Hop; Do You Read Books That Have An Autumn Theme?

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Do you read books that have an autumn theme?".
Book Blogger Hop

I've read plenty of fun books with an autumn theme, such as Autumn Alibi by Jennifer David Hesse, but I also read a few spooky books during October as it is the month for Halloween.

Autumn is after all my favourite season, so of course I'll read plenty of autumn/Halloween-inspired books.

Comments

  1. Nice answer!

    My Book Blogger Hop (along with my Book Beginnings on Fridays and Friday 56): https://steppingstonesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2020/10/book-beginnings-on-fridaysfriday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes like to read Halloween-themed books this time of year too. I don't know that I do much actual fall specific reading outside of the holiday-themed reading I do during the autumn season though. The same can be said for winter and Christmas. I enjoy Christmas-themed books, but outside of that, I don't read specific books because they are winter-themed alone. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas-themed books around Christmas is fun too. :-)

      Delete
  3. YES! I read spooky and magical books all year, but I always make sure I have a stockpile of them for October. This is my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like I don't read horror the rest of the year, but as like you, I tend to stockpile a bit for the autumn. :-) It's my favourite time of year too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge