Top Ten Tuesday, Ten Signs I'm A Book Lover
It's Tuesday and time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was ten signs you're a bookworm.
Here's my list;
- I write this book blog.
- I majored in English at university.
- I've been nicknamed a bookdragon. Dragons hoard treasures. Mine just happens to be books.
- I dream of having a library room when I live a place with enough space to do it.
- I believe there is no such thing as too many books, just not enough bookshelves nor time to read.
- I can easily finish a book in a day.
- I've lost count on how many books and bookmarks I've got.
- My perfect Friday/Saturday night includes a good book, a blanket, candles, some kind of beverage (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) and some yummy food. Too bad I lost my cat last year, otherwise I would add having a cat on my lap.
- I'm a frequent user of the library.
- I love bookish merchandise, such as candles, totebags etc.