Book Blogger Hop; When Did I Know I Was A Bookworm

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The questions of the week was "When did you first know you're truly a bookworm? Do you lose sleep over a novel?".

I've in a sense "always" known that I'm a bookworm and I guess there is reasons why some of my friends call me a bookdragon. My parents read to me when I was a kid before bedtime and after I learned to read, I've had my nose into books ever since.

And yes, I was one of those kids who absolutely loved The Goosebumps series by R. L. Stine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge