Top Ten Tuesday; Spring 2020 TBR

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was easy enough, spring 2020 TBR. As there is a tradition of reading crime, mystery and similar genres in Norway during Easter, I decided making a dent in my pile of press copies that I still haven't read yet. A lot of them are by Scandinavian authors, so a lot of the titles will be listed in Norwegian.

Also, this TBR fits perfectly in regards of the Easter Crime Readathon I am hosting.

My picks are;

You Let Me In by Lucy Clarke

Three Little Lies by Laura Marshall

Andre guder by Jørgen Brekke

Norra Latin - Drømmenes skole by Sara Bergmark Elfgren

Dykket av Frits De Bourg

Lyst til å drepe by Anki Edvinsson

Sorte hull by Filip Lundhaug

Mercedes-snittet by Anne Mette Hancock

Tåkedis by Frode Eie Larsen and Dag Otto Lauritzen

Når stormen aldri løyer by Lars Helle

Comments

  1. You Let Me In does sound interesting! And I love the cover for Sorte Hull.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished You Let Me In and it was an interesting read for sure. And yeah, the cover for Sorte Hull is great. :-)

      Delete
  2. Good list! I hope you enjoy all of these titles.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge