Top Ten Tuesday; Holiday Reads

It's Tuesday again and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was holiday reads, which is a bit suitable, considering we're in December at the moment.

My picks are;

A Gift From Bob by James Bowen

Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa by Nancy Naigle

Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

A Highland Christmas by M. C. Beaton

Death by Eggnog by Alex Erickson

Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis

Letters from Father Christmas by J. R. R. Tolkien

The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg

The Christmas Truce: The Place Where Peace Was Found by Hilary Robinson & Martin Impey

Comments

  1. A Christmas Carol is definitely a classic! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste in Christmas books!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gift from Bob? With that cat on the cover? It makes me super curious about it. LOL

    The Polar Express will always be one of my Christmas favorites.

    Here are some holiday reads I would like to read: My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Polar Express is really charming, so I don't blame you.

      A Gift from Bob is a really sweet book, so feel free to read it. It's the third book, I think, about Bob and James. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge