TBR Mix 'n' Mingle; What I'm Reading in December 2019

Where did the year go? It's the first Wednesday of December and time for this year's final TBR Mix 'n' Mingle, courtesy of The Hungry Bookworm.

I suppose I'm not the only book blogger who schedule blog posts a bit in advance and therefore read books a bit (or a lot) in advance. In addition to that, I'm planning to have a few more themed months on my book blog, just to mess things up even more in terms of when my book reviews will be posted. As I've read quite a few Netgalley books lately and still will for a time, some of the books I've already read have been spread throughout the next year.

Anyway, since I'm going to have a Black History Month theme in February next year, I'll read a few books related to that this month, in addition to even more Netgalley books in general.


Here's a few of the books I'm planning to read this month.

The Secret of Magic by Deborah Johnson

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Rush Home Road by Lori Lansens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge