Top Ten Tuesday; Favourite Books I Read in 2019

It's time for the final Top Ten Tuesday of the year, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. Fittingly enough, the topic of the week was favourite books I read in 2019.

I read a bunch of great books this year, so this is just a random selection of some of my favourite books I've read this year.

My picks are;

Confessions of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell

The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop by Abigail Drake

The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith

Barnhill by Norman Bissell

The Seventh Life of Aline Lloyd by Robert Davies

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

Small Spaces by Katherine Arden

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1) by Jessica Townsend

Aru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quintet #1) by Roshani Chokshi

Comments

  1. I liked the Historian, even though it wasn't a genre I usually read. Happy 2020 Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Small Spaces sometime. It sounds so good.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have something to look forward to. I think it has a sequel as well. :-)

      Delete
  3. I just got Nevermoor, so I’ll be reading that one in 2020 for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have something to look forward to in Nevermoor. :-)

      Delete
  4. The Nevermoor books sound fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas is such a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge