Book Tour Grand Finale; Falling for You by Becky Wade

On Tour with Prism Book Tours

Book Tour Grand Finale for
Falling for You
By Becky Wade

We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed the Facebook Chat, go check it out here. If you missed any of the stops you can see snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below:

Launch - Note from the Author

...Falling for You stars both Corbin and the oldest Bradford sister, Willow. The two had a romantic relationship long ago, so when I thrust them into each other’s path again (kicking and screaming, I might add) fireworks ensued, which was so much fun to write. I enjoyed their banter. Willow’s strength. Corbin’s charm. And the chance to explore the novel's theme of reconciliation.

I hope Falling for You steals your heart!

Warmly, Becky

Amy Watson Author - Excerpt & Review

Text message from Corbin to Willow fifteen days before their breakup:

Corbin
I miss you. It feels like forever since you left.

Willow
I just left Dallas yesterday.

Corbin
Exactly. Until I met you, I didn’t know a day could feel like forever.

"'Falling For You' has twists and turns that left my mind racing almost as fast as I could turn the pages. The complex, yet beautifully woven story lines elicited visceral responses as I read. And somehow, somewhere along the way, it stopped being about just Willow’s story, it’s your story and my story...

You may shed some tears (I did!), but have no fear; there is plenty of humor! Rare are novels that produce legitimate laugh out loud moments and inside jokes amongst friends. Wade’s ability to introduce humor into her novels is really something special. Finally, the last page comes WAY too soon and I was left salivating for the NEXT novel! Watch out for another award for this beautiful story! This is a MUST READ!"

Remembrancy - Review

"A second chance romance with two likable characters—more so as details of their tumultuous past are revealed—Falling for You introduces a new romance with some familiar faces. Wade once again delivers the complications of romance with the nuances of family (how much do you love these sisters?)."


"'Falling for You' did me in. It is decidedly my favorite of Becky’s books (and you have no idea how strong the competition was!).

I loved that both Willow and Corbin had made very obvious, very heartbreaking mistakes in their past. Mistakes that influenced them negatively years later. I also loved that they, slowly, came face to face with those mistakes. And overcame them. And found forgiveness...

This book gets all the stars, all the happy tears, and my full recommendation."

Heidi Reads... - Review

"There is a perfect balance between all the plot threads and the redevelopment of Willow and Corbin's friendship and romance. They share fun banter, even (especially) when they are at odds, their chemistry is crackling with passion, and their relationship develops greater depth as Corbin is determined to show Willow how devoted he is to her. . . . I love the spiritual themes that are woven in seamlessly of forgiveness and the importance of turning all our worries over to God and allowing him to guide our lives. Even though this is the second book in the series it can definitely be read as a standalone. Highly recommend!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge