Review; Harrow County, Vol. 1: Countless Haints by Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook

Recently, I read the graphic novel Harrow County, Vol. 1: Countless Haints by Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Emmy always knew that the woods surrounding her home crawled with ghosts and monsters. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is connected to these creatures--and to the land itself--in a way she never imagined.
A southern gothic fairy tale from the creator of smash hit The Sixth Gun, beautifully and hauntingly realized by B.P.R.D.'s Tyler Crook!

My Thoughts on the Book
I found the first volume of Harrow County an enjoyable read, in the sense that I found the storyline interesting and the art is really amazing. So I'm tempted to read more from this series, to find out what happens to Emmy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge