Book Blogger Hop; Go-To Recommendations For Someone Who Doesn't Read Much

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "What is your go-to recommendation for someone who doesn't read often?".

Personally, I would stear them towards either The Cryptic Lines by Richard Storry and/or A Pair of Silver Wings by James Holland. The first one is a short book with a flair of classic mystery, while the other is an engaging and action packed WW2 historical novel with a wee bit of romance (without going overboard).

Comments

  1. Both of your recommendations sound like ones I might like! I enjoy a good mystery and historical fiction as well. Great choices! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you had a great weekend too. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm always a bit reluctant to recommend a book before knowing what sort of genres a person enjoys first.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, Kristin.
    Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing what genres people like certainly helps, but sometimes we're unfortunate and don't know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge