Let's Talk Bookish; 2023 Reading & Blogging Goals

It's Friday and perhaps it's time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the topic of the week was 2023 reading and blogging goals.

Here's the further prompts for this week's topic.
What are your reading goals for 2023? Do you have a specific number of books, or particular genres you want to read? What are your blogging goals for 2023? What do you want to do differently with blogging than you did last year?
I'm planning to read at least 50 books this year, and I'll also participate in various reading challenges, which focuses on horror, historical fiction, crime/mystery, diverse reads, and various other topics. I'm also hosting the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge on this blog (if anyone wants to participate, feel free).

Here's also the reading challenges (plus one blogging challenge) I plan to participate in this year. I tried not going overboard, as there was even more challenges I wanted to participate in, but to keep things a bit easier, I knew I had to limit myself.
Apart from writing more (original) discussion posts, I don't have that many goals for this blog in that sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge