Dewey's Readathon; Closing Survey

Dewey's Readathon is more or less over for this time and I'm already looking forward to the next one in April 2018. As the readathon didn't start until 2 PM here in Norway, I didn't get the chance to read as much as I would have liked as I quite frankly needed some sleep, but I did manage to read six books nontheless.

Now, time to answer the closing survey.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

I honestly started to struggle in Hour 9, which made me figure out it was probably time for bed.

2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Most of the books I read was in Norwegian, but here's the list anyway.

Poetry;
Jeg var et barn av Anna Rystedt
Fysisk av Andrew McMillan
Dette skjer ikke av Ida Lórien Ringdal
Jente med dødningshode av Mona Høvring

Biographies and similar;
Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet Jacobs
Øverst på nazistenes liste av Arne Vestbø

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?

That would be the two biographies.

4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?

Free coffee? Just kidding, though it would be really nice. Keep it up the way it is. :-)

5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?

As I've participated several times before, I'm certainly doing it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge