Let's Talk Bookish; Mid Year Reading Check-In

It's Friday, which means it's probably time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of the blog named Book Nook Bits and today's topic is mid year reading check-in.


Here's the further prompts for today.
We’re just about halfway through 2024! Did you set reading goals at the beginning of the year? If so, how are you doing with them? What are the best books you’ve read so far this year? What are the worst ones? What reading goals do you have for the rest of the year?
I set my Goodreads reading goal on 100 books and so far, I've read a little over 50 books, so I'm on target in that sense (or technically a bit ahead). I can't say I've read any really bad ones so far this year, but a couple of my favourites on the other hand, has been The Hollow Dead by Darcy Coates and The Cabin by Matt Shaw.

Aside from having fun and hopefully accomplish reading at least 100 books, I don't have any other reading goals this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge