Dewey's Readathon First Hour

*Med tanke på at Dewey's Readathon er internasjonalt, skriver jeg dette innlegget på engelsk*

Dewey's Readathon has officially started and I decided to join in on the opening meme and Bookish Playlist Challenge.

I'm reading and blogging from Bryne, Norway and I'm currently studying at University of Stavanger, undergrad level, majoring in English language and literature (yeah, "slightly" bibliophile, I admit that one).

One of the books I'm looking forward to reading is Animal Farm by George Orwell, but I do look forward reading all of my books in my readathon pile really. I've also stashed up some snacks, like chocolate donuts and cinnamon buns that will be eaten sooner or later.

I've participated in earlier readathons and I've figured out that it's a lot easier to read several shorter and/or lighter works, like graphic novels, poetry collections and novellas, so my TBR-pile is highly influenced by that.

When I saw the Bookish Playlist Challenge, I decided to show you a couple songs inspired by works of Shakespeare, since it is after all his birthday today (and World Book Day, for that matter).

The first song is Wytches' Brew by Omnia, inspired by the play Macbeth.


The second song I thought of, was O Mistress Mine by Emilie Autumn, inspired by the play Twelfth Night.


Comments

  1. Totalt off-topic, men så gøy at det er så uproporsjonalt mange jærske bokbloggarar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er jo litt kjekt at det finnes noen jærske bokbloggerer, bare for å vise at en "trenger" ikke å bo i Oslo eller andre store byer for å kunne være blogger. :-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge