Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge; A Genre I Want To Read More of


It's Wednesday again and perhaps it's time for another Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge post courtesy of Long and Short Reviews and the theme of the week is a genre I want to read more of.

If there's one genre I'd love to read more of, it's splatterpunk (and extreme horror in general, really). It's a genre not for the weak of hearts, as it's blood, guts, and gore, and overall a bit disturbing at times. Also, it's a genre for the more adult audience. I've read a few splatterpunk and extreme horror books already, and fair to say, I wouldn't recommend kids and teens to read it. If you're a bit curious on what splatterpunk is, feel free to check out this link.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this genre but I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of splatterpunk, although I do enjoy a good horror novel. Hope you get a chance to read more of it soon.

    My post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge