Review; Every Camp Has A Crystal Lake by Connor Flynn

I recently read the non-fiction book Every Camp Has A Crystal Lake by Connor Flynn and today I'll post my review of the book.

Description from Goodreads
Summer camp, recess and amusement parks provided me many thrills during my childhood and no doubt for many of you. They are places of fun and enjoyment, however; when the sun goes down and the lights turn off, there are chills that lie beneath.
From haunted dorms, ghost coasters and monsters under the staircase, my friends and I have had to fend off many spooky things. The historical locations in the pages of Every Camp Has A Crystal Lake are filled with many puzzling stories... try not to become the next chapter!

My Thoughts on the Book
I liked the idea of this book, but I felt it was so poorly executed, with little talk about the paranormal encounters and stories, and the backstory of locations and what-not, I almost felt a bit cheated. Perhaps I'm a bit spoiled in the sense that I've read quite a few well researched books on the paranormal over the years, so it just didn't quite work for me. It was still fun to read at times though, but not a book I would re-read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge