Book Blogger Hop; All-Time Favourite Horror Novel

It's perhaps time for another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and today's topic is "Which horror-themed book or novel is your all-time favorite? Which one made you shiver or made you feel like it was Halloween?".


For some, it may not come as a surprise when I say Bram Stoker's Dracula is my all-time favourite when it comes to horror-themed novels. While I can't deny it's fairly mild on the horror by today's standards, I still love it. I even wrote my final paper on that novel when I majored in English at university, so I am a bit of a geek when it comes to that gothic novel.

Funnily enough, it was the movie Dracula - Dead and Loving It that made me interested in Dracula in the first place.

Comments

  1. Dracula is on my very long to read list!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/10/25/book-blogger-hop-which-horror-themed-book-or-novel-is-your-all-time-favourite/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dracula is a great pick for this week's prompt, but you're right, by today's standards it is pretty mild as far as horror goes. I hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    Here's my BBH if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/10/book-blogger-hop-my-favorite-horror.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge