My TBR For October 2024

It's a new month, and I figured out, why not have a monthly blog post featuring my TBR pile? As it's October and thus the spookiest month of the year,so it's the perfect time. That said, it's of course unsure whether or not I'll manage to read them all during the month of October, but it's allowed to hope.


This month, I'm also planning to particiapte in no less than four readathons - Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, Gothtober, Victober, and FrightFall, so my TBR for this month is highly influenced by that, and some of the books might fit into several of the mentioned readathons. It's also Halloween this month, so of course I'll try and read a few Halloween-themed books as well.

Anyway, here's the list of books I hope to read this month.
  • The Last Séance by Agatha Christie
  • The Halloween Store by Ronald Kelly
  • This Is Halloween by James A. Moore
  • The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore and Jeff Strand
  • The Vampyre by John Polidori
  • The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  • The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  • The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge