Book Blogger Hop; Book To Celebrate Halloween

It's perhaps time for yet another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and today's question was "Do you have a favorite book or author that you turn to every October to celebrate Halloween?".


Although I obviously read horror and paranormal books all year around, I amp it up a bit more during the autumn, especially around Halloween, but I don't have any particular authors or books that I turn to every October. I can't deny I love a good book with the haunted house trope though.

Comments

  1. I tend to read my genres in phases, but tend to gravitate towards spooky and witchy in October. I hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    Here's my BBH if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/10/book-blogger-hop-booksauthors-i-turn-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like to try and read seasonally, but I'm currently catching up on Christmas Netgalley books at the moment. I think of certain genres as Halloween appropriate, but like you I read them throughout the year!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/10/11/book-blogger-hop-books-i-like-to-read-at-halloween/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge