Book Tag: Spooky Scary Book Tag

Alright, as it is October, I thought it would only be fair I did a few book tags. I came across the Spooky Scary Book Tag over at Howling Libraries and decided I wanted to do that one.

1. What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.
I can't say I've ever been scared while reading a book, but The Woman in Black by Susan Hill is a good book for those who's into atmospheric ghost stories.

2. Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.
I rarely re-read novels, but I'm tempted to do that with The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic.
The Whitby Witches by Robin Jarvis

4. Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series.
I really liked Natalia Avramov in Payback's a Witch by Lana Harper

5. Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad).
Bluebeard's Castle by Anna Biller haunts me for all the wrong reasons.

6. Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?
The Girl With Salem In Her Eyes by Ann Marie Eleazer

7. The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about (i.e. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc).
As I'm a bit of a Dracula geek, it's perhaps no surprise my answer would be vampires.

8. In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.
The Voivod: A Ghost Story by Dominic Selwood certainly fits

Tags:
I'll do it very simple - if you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge