TBR Mix 'n' Mingle; What I'm Reading in April

TBR Mix 'n' Mingle is a monthly feature/meme hosted by The Hungry Bookworm, where we talk about the books we're planning to read the current month.

I have a few titles from Netgalley I really want to read, so I will focus on reading a few of those this month.


A few of the books I'm planning to read this month are;

Swords, Sorcery & Self-Rescuing Damsels edited by Lee French and Sarah Craft

Region 6 by Ian James Krender

Madame Tussaud: Her Life and Legacy by Geri Walton

Dutch Girl - Audrey Hepburn and World War II by Robert Matzen

Magical Mystery Lore by Sharon Pape

Scarlet Fever by David Stever

Sifting Through Clues by Daryl Wood Gerber

Comments

  1. OOh ive never heard of any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! I need to check out Madame Tussaud: Her Life and Legacy by Geri Walton! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm sure I'll enjoy it and feel free to check it out. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge