Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; Getting To Know You Survey

Kids look forward to Christmas, while I'm looking forward to Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, which happens twice a year (April and October). It's a fun readathon with a great community and it enables me to get some reading done.

Today is a Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon day and the readathon officially started max. 30 minutes ago, so now it's a suitable time to do the "getting to know you survey".

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Bryne, Norway
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Although I'm looking forward to them all, I'm most looking forward to The Dog Who Dared to Dream by Sun-Mi Hwang.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chocolate chip cookies. I'm easy to please, but I might add that I'm currently enjoying a yummy mocha from Coffeeberry, one of my favourite coffee shops.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm currently in my early 30's and some of my friends refer to me as a book dragon. Dragons hoard a treasure, mine just happen to be books. And yes, I do dream of having a dedicated library room, preferably a bit Victorian study style.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? As I have participated in a double digit number of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathons, I can't always remember what I do on each one, but today I'm planning to enjoy it as much as I can and relax.


Comments

  1. Mmmm must add chocolate chip cookies to my next grocery list!

    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you too. Chocolate chip cookies are always a good idea.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge