Book Tag Saturday; Easter Book Tag

I came across the Easter Book Tag over at The Book Dutchesses. It was originally made by Rosie the Reader and I decided to play along as it is Easter after all.

Rabbits – A book you wish you could multiply.
There's plenty of books I wish I could multiply, but a book I recently read was Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Okparanta.


Egg – A book that surprised you.
I knew I was going to enjoy Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend, but I was surprised just how much I liked it.


Hunt – A book that was hard for you to get your hands on.
I can't remember, as I usually find books easily.

Lambs – A children’s book that you still enjoy.
How can I NOT mention The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis?


Spring – A book with a cover that makes you think of Spring.
The Saffron Trail by Rosanna Ley.


Rising From the Dead – A book from a deceased author.
There's plenty to choose from, but here's Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda.


Baskets – A book that is in your Amazon cart or wishlist right now.
No, I still haven't purchased Fawkes by Nadine Brandes yet, so it is on my wishlist.


Candy – A book that is sweet.
I've read a lot of sweet books and one of them is Where The Light Gets In by Lucy Dillon.

Comments

  1. Cute tag. I’m glad you liked Nevermoor. I still need to read that one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have something to look forward to if you pick it up. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge