Top Ten Tuesday; Historical Fiction Set During WWII

It's Tuesday yet again, which means it's time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was a genre freebie theme this week, I decided writing a top ten list of historical fiction set during World War Two.

My picks are;

A Pair of Silver Wings by James Holland

The Burning Blue by James Holland

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

The Whistle Stop Canteen by Barb Warner Deane

When the Elephants Dance by Tess Uriza Holthe

The Last Brother by Nathacha Appanah

Sparrow Squadron by Darius Jung

Mischling by Affinity Konar

The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

The Occupation by Deborah Swift

Comments

  1. All of these books sound good.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Between Shades of Gray, such a good book!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/24/top-ten-tuesday-256/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between Shades of Gray is a good book indeed. :-)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read these. I should add them to my list. My favorites would be Salt to the Sea, The Nightingale, and Sara's Key.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to add any of them to your list. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge