Top Ten Tuesday; Spine-Chilling Summers and Travels

It's Tuesday yet again, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was freebie week in terms of themes, I decided writing a top ten list of spine-chilling summers and travels.


Here's my ten picks.

Hearthstone Cottage by Frazer Lee

Cirque Berserk by Jessica Guess

Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates

His Final Girl by Brooklyn Ann

Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea

Blood Cruise by Mats Strandberg

Camp Firwood by Boris Bacic

The Lost Village by Camilla Sten

My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix

Asylum by Madeleine Roux

Comments

  1. Oooh! These books sound really interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look terrifying! I like a good mystery/thriller, but I don't want to be TOO scared. LOL.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so creepy! I love spooky books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These definitely all look decidedly creepy!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/11/top-ten-tuesday-428/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge