Let's Talk Bookish; Mid-Year Reading Check In

It's Friday and perhaps it's time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the theme of the week was mid-year reading check in.


Here's the further prompts for today.
We’re halfway through 2023! How are you feeling about your reading this year? What are the best books you’ve read so far in 2023? What are your least favorites? What are your goals for the rest of the year?
I've lowered the bar on my reading this year to avoid too much pressure, but of course, I still wish I read a bit more, but that's okay. So far, a few of my favourite books includes The Whispering Dead by Darcy Coates and Sallow Bend by Alan Baxter, but a book I was more "meh" towards was Woom by Duncan Ralston. I'm not saying Duncan Ralston writes badly as I've enjoyed a few other of his books. Woom was just not quite my taste, so to speak.

As I'm a bit relaxed on the reading this year, I don't have too many goals for the rest of the year, apart from reading a few more books as I see fit as well as reading a few Halloween/autumn-inspired books during the autumn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge