Monthly Recap: July 2023

I managed to read a few spooky books in June, all in which will be reviewed on the blog sooner or later. While I totally get that creepy books isn't for everyone, they're among my favourites. Anyway, here's the list of spooky books I've read in June.

Books I've Read
  • Inside The Devil's Nest by John Durgin
  • Woom by Duncan Ralston
  • Cotton Cleopatra F VIII: The Abbess's Tale by Dominic Selwood
  • Stolen Tongues by Felix Blackwell
  • Horseman: A Tale of Sleepy Hollow by Christina Henry
  • Mapping the Interior by Stephen Graham Jones
  • Life with the Afterlife: 13 Thruths I Learned about Ghosts by Amy Bruni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge