Top Ten Tuesday; Book Covers In the Colours of My Country’s Flag

It's Tuesday yet again, so it's probably time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was book covers in the colours of my country's flag and as I live in Norway, I went with that.


Here's my ten picks in red, white, and blue.

Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu

The Exorcist's House by Nick Roberts

To the Devil, A Cryptid by Hunter Shea

The Whispering Dead by Darcy Coates

The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

The Hungry Snow by Joe R. Lansdale

The Haunting of Blackwood House by Darcy Coates

Thin Air by Michelle Paver

Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea

The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding

Comments

  1. A great collection of covers!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/travel-around-canada-in-books/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these covers. They fit and are kind of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a very creepy collection of covers, love it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/04/top-ten-tuesday-427/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge