Top Ten Tuesday; Ten Bookstores I Want to Visit

It's yet another Tuesday, which means it is time for another Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was bookstores/libraries I've always wanted to visit, but I decided to narrow it down to bookshops/bookstores.

Anyway, here are ten bookstores I really want to visit some day.
Shakespeare and Company, Paris (France)
The Gutter Bookshop, Dublin (Ireland)
The Open Book, Wigtown (Scotland)
Leaky's Bookshop, Inverness (Scotland)
Camphill Bookshop, Aberdeen (Scotland)
The Mysterious Bookshop, New York (United States)
Mrs. Dalloway's Bookstore, Berkely (United States)

Comments

  1. Shakespeare and Company is a fabulous name for a bookshop.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Mrs. Dalloway's in Berkeley, California and it is wonderful. There are many great bookstores in Berkeley to visit while there year. The best part is that the Bay Area Book Festival is held in Berkeley annually and I've attended this book festival annually since 2015.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/10/top-ten-tuesday-bookstores-ive-visited.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to The Open Book too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/16/top-ten-tuesday-181/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's plenty of us wanting to visit that shop. :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge