Top Ten Tuesday; Bingeworthy TV Shows/Movies

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was bingeworthy TV shows and movies. Personally, I've decided to split the list into two; five TV series and five movies. I might add that a couple of the shows are cancelled and that I in general have no clue of they're all streamed online at places like Netflix.

My list includes;

(TV shows)



Nazi Megastructures



Hunting Nazi Treasures



Marvel's Jessica Jones



Science Channel's Oddities



Xena - The Warrior Princess

(Movies)


The Matrix Trilogy



Beetlejuice



Chocolat



Addams Family Values


Prozac Nation

Comments

  1. I haven’t seen any of these. The Nazi ones sound kind of awesome, though. I’d watch those.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can assure you those two are fascinating series, though one can from time to time get a bit pissed off by the Nazis.

      Delete
  2. I can always go for a Beetlejuice rewatch. :D

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Beetlejuice may just be my all-time favorite movie ever! I was scared of it when I was little, but now I can totally appreciate it for what it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you were a bit scared of it when little. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge