Book Blogger Hop; Visiting Bookish Locations

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Have you ever visited the location of a book you have read?".

For me, visiting bookish locations has been a mere accident. For instance, I've lived in or near the locations of "Bak stengte dører" by Lars Helle, "Jernspøkelset" by Ivar Aase and "Maestro" by Geir Tangen. In addition to that, I've frequently walked in Pedersgata, mentioned in "Jeg skal savne deg i morgen" by Heine T. Bakkeid (that street has an awesome second hand bookstore, btw) and I've visited Covent Garden, which is mentioned in "A Street Cat Named Bob" by James Bowen.

I might add that there's plenty of bookish location that I do want to visit, a couple of them being Whitby Abbey (Dracula) and The Jacobite Express/the steam train from Harry Potter.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I want to visit/go on the Jacobite Express. That sounds like so much fun.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go there as well, though I might end up crying of joy doing it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Like you, I visit many 'by accident' rather than with literary intent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those places sound like good choices.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge