Book Tag Saturday; Behind the Screen - A Book Blogger Tag

This book tag "Behind the Screen" was created by Amber at Du Livre and its purpose is to learn something new about your fellow bloggers and share likes and dislikes.

Here's my answers.

When did you start blogging and what was your first review?
I started book blogging in July 2012 and my first review was Diet Girl - Shaunas utrolige forvandling by Shauna Reid.

Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
Indirectly it was a librarian at the library I used to work at which sparked my idea of starting a book blog as she had one herself (though I don't think she ever encouraged me to start, if I remember correctly, but I might be wrong).

What is a blog-related goal that you have?
One blog-related goal I have is that I, with time, wants to make enough money on it to make it a side-gig.

What is one thing you wish someone told you about blogging?
All the work that goes into it, but it is in a sense a bit fun, so I don't complain.

What was your biggest blog-related accomplishment?
Aside from a favourite author of mine reaching out asking if I wanted to review her newest book, I don't have anything big or so-called "big".

What types of posts do you enjoy writing?
I enjoy several types of posts, some of them includes reviews and the Top Ten Tuesday-lists.

Where do you usually blog? What does your setup look like?
It's usually on my bright red office desk, which is more often than not a bit cluttered with paper and books.

What was your last 5-star read?
The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell.

What was your last 1-star read?
I don't think I've ever read a book that was so bad that I gave it 1 star, but I've read quite a few somewhat crappy books.

What are three words that make you pick up a book?
Feminsm, dogs and vampires.

What is your Hogwarts House?
Gryffindor.

What is your favorite reading environment?
Apart from reading at home, I really enjoy reading at coffee shops.

What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Don't stress with the stats. Focus on content and engaging with other bloggers and the stats will eventually follow, but don't expect being a top blogger over-night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge