Saturday, 22 October 2016
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading at Bryne in Norway.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Even though I've got Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the poetry collections to Sylvia Plath is the ones that I look forward to the most.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I kind of forgot to purchase snacks, so I think I have to enjoy some of the chocolate I've got in my flat, plus some cheese and crackers (and maybe a bit of Italian red wine).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm currently in my last year for an undergrad level at university, majoring in English language and literature and I'm going to write my BA thesis in the spring.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The one thing I "always" do wrong is to never purchase any snacks, so I have to deal with eating whatever I got in my flat, but one think that I did differently this time is making a somewhat healthy dinner.